Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Big Day: Sweet 'n Sassy's June Release

It's the big day for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - the June release!

If you have come here from Cathy's blog, I am sure you are loving the blog hop.  If you started with me, you might want to head back to the beginning - the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps blog to join in the fun.  Plus...if you leave comments, one random design team blog will be chosen, then one lucky comment-er on that blog for big prizes!!

It's another fantastic month with such a variety of stamps.  I wanted to stay with the variety that Sweet 'n Sassy always offers and give you a variety of cards.

This first card uses the new set Make a Wish (available tonight after the big release party!).  I have been taking classes - online and in my local scrapbook store - on Tim Holtz type techniques and I knew that some of these techniques would work beautifully with this set...


Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Then for my second set, I went for a very different look.  The stamps are so detailed and beautiful that they work well with very little embellishment.  I used the new set Vintage Baby and made a baby girl and a baby boy card...


Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps



Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps


You next stop on the hop is Brenda.  Have fun with the rest of the samples, then be sure to join us for the big release party tonight at 8 pm EST in our Splitcoaststampers forum!  Don't forget to leave comments!



Here's the entire list for this blog hop - just in case you get lost along the way!!

Kim Singdahlsen <---YOU ARE HERE

MAKE A WISH:

  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Make a Wish
  • Paper: watercolor paper, Papertrey Ink Canyon Clay
  • Ink: Versamark, Distress Ink in Scattered Straw and Vintage Photo, Papertrey Ink Canyon Clay, Distress Stains in Scattered Straw and Mustard Seed
  • Accessories: Tim Holtz tissue tape, Mark Richards black nailheads, Ranger Seafoam White embossing powder, Cuttlebug embossing folder
VINTAGE BABY:
  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Vintage Baby
  • Paper: white, Stampin' Up Pool Party and Rose Romance
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Pool Party and Rose Romance
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folders, Martha Stewart gems
  • Challenges: CAS-ual Friday Put a Bling On It

55 comments:

  1. Love the contrast in designs Kim! The collage style of the first is fabulous & the baby ones are so elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Kim! I really like your baby cards...just perfect for a new arrival and the Make a Wish card is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful cards! That baby carriage is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your cards! The first one is absolutely stunning and the 2 baby ones are CAS, yet have definite WOW FACTOR! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the diversity in your styles ... each card is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd say you are doing an outstanding job learning the Tim Holtz techniques, Kim! Your first card with the emboss resist is gorgeous! Love the freshness of the clean and simple baby cards..what a great idea to add a touch of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very talented. WOW! Love these two sets.
    Blessings.
    emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous!!! You are a very talented stamper to be able to switch styles at the drop of a baby bootie! Is the tabbed piece that you used on the first card just something you cut out freehand? Such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Tim Holtz style card. Very cool! The baby cards are perfect with the embossed frames.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dandelion puff being blown in the wind is such a neat image! The tiny bits of bling are the perfect embellishments to your baby cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All your cards are beautiful!! The baby cards are adorable! I always love babt stuff, LOL.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards! I LOVE that first one, the flower totally pops! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, Love, Love all your cards! The baby cards are precious, and I LOVE the colors and composition of the "Make A Wish" card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Vintage baby Set! I think you are right that they do not need a lot of embellishmenta

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kim, your creations are so gorgeous...love them all! I'm excited about this release...so many great images!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have a lot to learn! I love the technique in the first card! And the stamps and colors in the others are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards! I especially love the baby cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous cards Kim! love the technique card and the white embossed cards are so crisp, clean and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a gorgeous selection of cards!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're right the vintage baby stamps are so detailed. You added just enough to make them stand out. You're cards are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The dandelion looks really interesting. Can't wait to see the whole set. Great baby cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both different but both great. Love the dandelion and the background. x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great Make a Wish card and adorable baby cards.

    ReplyDelete
  24. These cards are all so beautiful! I LOVe the first card...that black and white trim is perfect!
    And your baby cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  25. All your cards are wonderful but I am loving the color on that first one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kim your cards are all awesome - I love the first one with the Tim Holtz technique and the CAS cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your cards are so pretty, Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your cards are beautiful! So professional looking.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like all 3 cards but the "Make a Wish" card is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your cards are just amazing, thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh no! The more I visit the blog hop blogs ... the bigger my list! Now I just have to HAVE that baby set! Looks gorgeous! Your cards are all stunning, Kim! Hugs xxx
    PS Sorry I have been MIA! Baby minding & bookwork seem to have taken over my life! And ... now we have a wedding to organise! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. PPS: Stalking the website ... for the release to open! Giggle! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have no baby sets! I am sold on this one! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  34. What beautiful cards, Kim! The CAS baby cards with the bling are genius and the Bday card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  35. This baby set is a must have. The carriage is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  36. really pretty cards, the baby ones are just lovely and would be a special keepsake for the new parents!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow! Beautifully designed cards!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love your embossing! Wow, beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your cards are BEAUTIFUL and oh that embossing is gorgeous!! :) New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Dandilion, Baby Carriage and sweet booties, I love them all! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh how I adore the sentiments on your beautiful baby cards! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Adorable baby cards! So glad you played along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  43. All the cards are wonderful. Where do your ideas come from - they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love all your cards! That baby set is charming. I just ordered it! :)
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Great cards! Love the color & texture combo with the collage card. Love the Vintage Baby set stamps, esp the sentiments, and how you made such nice yet simple cards with them! Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Every card is just wonderful - and each one is unique! Congrats are great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  47. You ALWAYS come up with some real treats for us on release hops, Kim, and these are characteristically wonderful...I love seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Lovely cards Kim. The CAS designs look great! The textured frames are so classy! I also love the white embossing on the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Kim! These are outstanding! I adore how you used the new baby stamp set - you've inspired me to pull mine out and start playing!

    ReplyDelete
  50. These are beautiful Kim, I am in love with that baby carriage.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love your beautiful stamping and the colours on your first card, Kim! That houndstooth ribbon is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!