Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wonderful Words to Live By

I am not particularly good at JUST using a sentiment - I always feel like I need an image.  In everything that I have shown you from the new set by The Alley Way Stamps called Words to Live By there is something else that probably takes the focus off of the sentiment.   I decided to challenge myself to use JUST a sentiment (and perhaps a little patterned paper that I have fallen for!)

You Made My Day


With those sweet flowers and a few little chevrons for fun - I think it cheerfully says "thank you for making my day!!"

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Words to Live By
  • Paper: Fancy Pants Park Bench, Stampin' Up Crushed Curry
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Island Indigo
  • Accessories: misc button and crochet thread


5 comments:

  1. Love it, great patterns!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, the small scale of the patterns really allows the sentiment to be centre stage ... perfect! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The patterns are so fun and show off the sentiment perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! The sentiment looks fab with the patterned papers. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can understand why you love that paper. Great work on achieving your challenge? Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!