Sunday, May 26, 2013

New Charts for Copic Marker Matches: Stampin' Up and Papertrey Ink

It's been a year since I redid my Copic color match charts to Stampin' Up and Papertrey Ink.  Since Stampin' Up has just redone their color collection and added new in-colors, it seemed like a good time to polish them both up.  Here they are - ready for your use!!  As always feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

These links will take you to Google Drive for the full file.  From there, simply click on "File" and use the dropdown to either print or download.  (They are also always available from my sidebar!)






Stampin' Up Copic Marker Matches









Papertrey Ink Copic Marker Matches

8 comments:

  1. this is great! thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I haven't updated my charts for a few years and I've been having a hard time trying to find a more current list. I appreciate you sharing this so freely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this chart. So well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great. Do you have suggestions for the 2014-2016 In Colors?

    Thanks for all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I've heard about this chart and finally found it, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, this is amazing. I’ve been searching and searching, and was about to try it myself, but i am new to copics and had no idea where to start! I am so grateful for this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!