Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Newton's Nook: Wagon of Wishes

Last week, I had the privilege of showing off some new Halloween stamps at Newton's Nook Designs - check them out here.  Today I want to show you an earlier set that is just perfect for autumn!  It's called Wagon of Wishes and includes a wagon plus a number of "toppers" that you can use to fill the wagon.

Loads of Happiness

I had to use the kitty on the pumpkins.  Newton, from Newton's Nook, is actually a cat!  So they have some charming kitty stamps in their collection.  Personally, I am co-owned by two cats - and the sprawled out look of the cat on the pumpkins is very familiar!  


The sweatshirt in the background is me at my craft table.  My cat is helping by keeping my lap warm and every once in awhile waking up enough to swat a few sequins off the table!

The other thing on my Newton's Nook wagon card is the leaves.  They are actually part of another stamp for the top of the wagon but I stamped it multiple times to create a colorful fall border.

I am definitely wishing each of you "loads of happiness" in your day!!

  • Stamps: Newton's Nook Wagon of Wishes
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crushed Curry and Chocolate Chip
  • Ink: Memento Black and Copics
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Dots, MME twine, Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangles

15 comments:

  1. Kim, this is adorable! I just ordered that set last night. Can't wait for it to get here!! I love cats, but I'm allergic to them, so this is the next best thing. : )

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, and cute kitty! Just like Tricia said in a post above me, I have an allergy to them too! But the strange thing is...just some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm fairly certain that the first time I saw Newton's Nook stamps was on your blog. There was no avoiding it, I placed an order yesterday for SIX sets!!! I can see these in so many ways, and had thought of using the leaves as borders too! Your card is amazing; so like a kitty! Your coloring is awesome, and what a wonderful design. Love this!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely adorable card! You've worked your "Kim-magic" with these stamps; the kitty snoozing in the wagon, and especially the one on your lap (love that your cats 'co-own' you!!), are delightfully cute! Lap-warmer and sequin-swatter: tooo darling!! LOVE your card - and wishes for a happy day to you, too!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling image and just loooove your kitty :) I have a lap warmer too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Kim and your kitty looks SO comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet fall look! Love how you used the leaf toppers to create patterned paper too :) Your sweatshirt and cat on your lap for a nap are reminding me of the cozy days ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so cute! Wonderful colouring too

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, Kim, and beautifully coloured, as ever ... love the leaf border! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable cat and card! Sweet wagon stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the adorable card, Kim! Your Kitty is super sweet! Mine always sit on me when I craft too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just too sweet! I love your coloring and your adorable little kitty on the pumpkins is just perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling card Kim. Love the sweet image and the fab Halloween colors... the strip with the leaves look great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG this is the cutest card ever :) love the way the little cat is enjoy its sleep in the pumpkins :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!