Monday, July 7, 2014

Curtain Call Reminder: Birthday Bash

This is my second post today.

Just a reminder that there are still a few days left to play along with the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Birthday Bash!  You have until July 10th at 8 a.m. Central time to be inspired and play along with this fun and simple graphic.  There are a number of new cards by the design team over at Curtain Call today!



The design team got to play with Top Dog Dies.  I had ordered before I saw the challenge graphic and I got these sweet birds on a branch.  I've been scratching my head wondering what I could do with the birds based on the graphic.  I finally decided to go with the ultimate "birthday" and then focus on the white with a few colorful circles.

Little Miracle

I hope you are inspired to play along.  Remember...you don't have to use a Top Dog die - but the LEAD of the challenge will win some Top Dog dies!
  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Tiny Tags II
  • Paper: Simon Says Fog and Smoke (and there's actually a layer of Slate behind the bird die cut)
  • Ink: Versamark with white embossing posder
  • Accessories: Top Dog Dies Birds and Nest die, Cherish Doilies and Tag Set (the stitched part is not part of the Top Dog die), Mini Tags die, misc enamel dots and sequins

9 comments:

  1. Elegant and sooo sweet!
    Love the little 'egg' in the nest, such a sweet detail.
    The doily is gorgeous.
    Love your take on the inspiration graphics.
    CAS at it's best!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ps. is this your last post for today or should I hang around a little longer? ha, ha. just kidding! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love all the white with pops of colour and the bird/branch/nest die is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kim. Love the gray branch/bird die-cut and the touch of colors with the sequins. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Kim!! What a cute die cut. Your colorful circles and the crisp white are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, this is my third visit today, I just couldn't help it. Just love your card and to be honest I didn't want to miss out on any other posts on your blog, ha, ha.
    Bye and have a wonderful day!

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW. this is fabulous...love the use of the gray and the pops of color from the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah! I wish I could think like u in creating my cards, Love ur designs and ur ideas :) This is such a beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful, inspired take on the challenge, Kim. A lovely card with the white and grey Top Dog dies; the colourful dots and sequins: perfect! Love this!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!