Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches: Boo to You

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!


If you started with my card, be sure to head over to Freshly Made Sketches and check out the amazing variety of cards that came from this single sketch!!  I am always amazed at what everybody sees in a sketch and how different each card can be even with just a few panels.  I went with a happy ghost.

Boo to You

I really had no intention of getting any new Halloween products this year.  It's fun to make Halloween cards but I simply do not have many people to give them to. But I was playing at a friend's house and she had this Stampin' Up Fall Fest set - I couldn't resist!  It's full of different sized pumpkins and a variety of faces for the pumpkins or the little ghost, plus it has coordinating dies!

I hope you are inspired to play along - I look forward to seeing what you create.
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Fall Fest, Good Greetings 
  • Paper: Doodlebug Haunted Manor 6x6, Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade, Simon Says Fog, My Favorite Things Grape Jelly
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Fun Fall dies, Jillibean Soup Enamel Stars, Wow white embossing powder, Papertrey Ink file die

16 comments:

  1. That is one cute ghost.....and he looks so happy with his pumpkin! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun approach to the sketch! Great thinking Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Kim! This card is fabulous! Love that sweet little ghost and pumpkin! Great take on the sketch! I love the purple and the tiny stars! A great card for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love purple with Halloween. And I love your take on the sketch. Those enamel stars are perfect with this cute scene. Cute card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same way about Halloween cards. I love to make them. Have no idea who to send them to. But I still love them! Especially ones with fabulous colors like this and spooky ghosts that somehow look more cute than spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this ghost and I so wish I had reason to stamp Halloween cards over here! This is such a fun interpretation of the sketch. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun, Kim! This sure put a smile on my face! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your smiling ghost, the cool-shaped pumpkin, the polka-dot panel - all the ingredients for a most adorable Halloween card. Cute+++ That you 'couldn't resist' - well, that just makes perfect sense!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh, that is way too stinkin' cute! LOVE that ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree Kim - how different are all of our cards? I'm in love with them all! Your spooky ghost is just to cute too cute to be scary! Love the colours you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute Halloween card,Kim! The ghost is adorable and i love the polka dot paper and the little stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an adorable take on the sketch! Such a fun set of images!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card! That ghost is too cute to spook!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!