Saturday, October 3, 2015

World Cardmaking Day: Sketch

I'm going back to the third challenge at Winnie & Walter and doing the sketch that Gayatri created.


I'm not sure I could have gone much different from the bats and cobwebs in the sketch!

WCMD Prayers

A Winnie & Walter set that I hadn't used yet was Big Bang Confetti.  I liked the idea of soft color wash with a one of the confetti stamps. Since I went soft, I went with this prayer set that I just got from Simon Says Stamp.  Nothing fancy, just soft and sweet.

Simon Says Stamp Prayers
Winnie & Walter Big Bang Confetti
Stampin' Up Crumb Cake
Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana
Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors - the aqua and turquoise
Simon Says Lake Shore Ink
Doodlebug Glitter White

3 comments:

  1. So pretty Kim, love the soft background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I seem to be more frequently in need of cards such as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful, sophisticated take on Gaytri's sketch...sighhhh...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!