Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Celebrate in Lime

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Key Lime.

 cupcakesgarden.com

I was inspired by the freshness of the graphic. I wanted to use the green - and definitely with lots of white space. There is a hint of pink in the background so I added a cheerful little bow!

CC Celebrate in Lime

As much as I enjoyed creating this card, I think I would prefer to be eating that cupcake!!!

I hope to see you playing along with the Key Lime challenge.  Be sure to check out the rest of the designers (listed below) for more inspiration and we have two guest designers this week:

Amy Rohl, Ink About Me 

and

 Michelle Bala, My Passion for Crafting 

SUPPLY LIST

3 comments:

  1. Love the lime green with all the white and I agree that cupcake looks yummy :)
    Great card !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the inspiration, Kim! I was trying so hard not to do food...especially cake.....lol! Fantastic celebrate card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!