Monday, May 15, 2017

Taylored Expressions Clearly Planned: Hinged Insta-Frames

Taylored Expressions has a fabulous line of stamps for planners called Clearly Planned.  I am most definitely a planner gal. My lists make me feel good because once something is written down, I don't have to stress over remembering it - my planner will!!  I do stamp in it - although usually just one or two stamps a week - simply to make me smile when I need it or to give me encouragement.  So I have an extensive collection of the Clearly Planned stamps!!

Here's the best part - they work perfectly on a card too!

There's an exciting new release coming this Thursday, May 18th!  Today I want to give you a sneak peek of a new die set - Clearly Planned Hinged Insta-Frames.  I saw the largest frame and decided it would work perfectly with any Grumpling in my collection!

TE Hinged Insta-Frames

Isn't this pretty from the outside?

But look at what happens when you open the little window!!  (I love surprises!)

TE Hinged Insta-Frames

There are so many stamps that will fit in these frames.  My favorite Clearly Planned set for my planner is Clearly Planned Sneak-a-Peek.  How fun will these little animals be peeking out of a frame?  (And there's more cuteness in this release that will fit too.)

Be sure to check out the Taylored Expressions blog for all of the details and to answer the question of the day for a chance at a prize!!!  I'm back tomorrow with a fabulous Christian set for planning and for cards!

SUPPLY LIST



4 comments:

  1. That sentiment is too much fun! CUTE card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute Kim...love the happy, fun colours too!
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK! This is awesome, Kim! Absolutely awesome...and a ton of fun, too! I tend to steer away from planner stamps, as I don't have a planner (should, but don't). After seeing you create delights with them on cards, I'm definitely rethinking my 'look the other direction' attitude...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!