Thursday, July 6, 2017

Taylored Expressions Farewell Sale

Taylored Expressions is bidding a fond farewell to over 120 products as we retire some of our favorite items with an amazing SALE. Choose from a variety of stamps and dies at prices up to 85% off -- but hurry, once they're gone, they're gone forever! Visit the SALE HERE.Plus, for a limited time, you can receive additional savings on these soon-to-be collector’s items. Additional discounts expire 11:59 pm CST on July 16, 2017.

There's one retiring set that I got specifically to make cards for a sweet-tea-loving friend and it still hasn't seen ink.  So I had to pull it out and show you Hey, Sweet Tea along with the Mason Jar Glass & Lid die.  I also pulled out the rounded rectangle and the flag from the retiring die set Pockets & Pages - Stitched Essentials.

TE Hey Sweet-Tea

Here's the supply list for this card - but keep scrolling because I have flashbacks to six different cards using the retiring products.



There are so many more products that I have used and loved but are now retiring.  Here's a sampling of some of my favorites.

Chevron Cutting Plate

I just used this die during the May release - click here.  I think it does a wonderful job of highlighting a sentiment!

TE Son of the King


Potty People Border

I adore this row of people holding hands with their little hearts.  See three versions of this card here.

TE Prayers from All Of Us


Hi, Hey, Hello die set

Way back before I was even on the Taylored Expressions team, I did this card that use the Hi, Hey, Hello dies.  (There is also a really cute old-fashioned telephone die with this set, a set of quotation marks and some nice basic banners.)

Hi Hey Hello


Little Bits - Schoolhouse

This card uses the Little Bits - Schoolhouse for a fun teacher thank you.

Teacher Blessings


Smarty Pants

I love the Smarty Pants set for encouragement cards for my 17-year old and 21-year old sons. The stamps are very cute, but not cutesy.  (The sentiment on this card is from Talk Nerdy to Me.)

FMS My Nerd


Fancy Banner 2

This is a beautiful set with a floral banner and a variety of sentiments that fit inside.  Here's the card I did when it was first released.

Taylored Expressions Fancy Banner 2

As much as I hate to see these products - it is a GREAT sale.  Head over to Taylored Expressions and have fun!

3 comments:

  1. A feast for the eyes Kim! These are all marvelous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic set of cards Kim. Each one is unique with awesome designs... the nerdy class with the light bulb and cute puppy is so cool! Love it! I also love the chevron background with the verse and layered crosses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!