Thursday, June 8, 2017

TE Release Day: Nautical Variations

It's release day at Taylored Expressions!  Everything you have seen this week is now available. But first, I have two more peeks at this release.

First, we have a lobster and a crab in the Little Bits - Crustaceans set.  And I've used the new Little Bits - Pail & Shovel (the die actually has some nice rim detail but I didn't use it because it hid too much of the lobster.)

Taylored Expressions Crustaceans

The sentiment is the previously-released  Little Bits - Let's Talk Bubble 1.  They are all sitting on a shelf from Sitting Pretty which I trimmed down a bit to fit. Then I just cut a piece of patterned paper at an angle for the tablecloth.

Taylored Expressions Crustaceans

You might wonder why this card uses a "sorry" sentiment.  Because here's the inside!!  (Both sentiments come from the previously released Under the Sea stamp set.)

Taylored Expressions Crustaceans


I originally had just a bucket of crabs - which makes more sense - but the lobster was too cute not to use.

Here's my supply list for this card but be sure to keep reading for one more card!

SUPPLY LIST




Another brand new nautical item is the Little Bits - Helm.  I've always liked nautical images with Christmas sentiments - the idea being God is at the helm and will keep your paths straight.  I used a sentiment from the previously release set In the Word.

Taylored Expressions Little Bits - Helm

The Striped Background is also new this release.  I used it with Sugar Cube ink on Toffee cardstock to keep it masculine and nautical!

Taylored Expressions Little Bits Helm


This is just a quick post because it's time to head over to the TE Blog for links to all of the designers and to find out if you won a prize if you've been answering the Question of the Day. Then head to the TE store because it's full of new products!

SUPPLY LIST



2 comments:

  1. Leave it to clever, clever Kim to dress up the 'table' with a tablecloth! I was immediately drawn to it! Love those fun little crustaceans and the whole idea of a 'crabby' card....maybe because I need a daily stash of these, lol?!! Fun card. The sentiment on your second card is one of my all time favorites, and it pairs well with the nautical theme of your card. Awesome dies, awesome sentiment. And those stripes....wait....are they calling my name??? : ) Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both wonderful Kim! The little crabby card is too cute and I love the colors on your second card. That little bit of light aqua is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!